Delivery & Payment Terms
- We currently accept credit and debit card payment via the Paypal gateway for secure online payments. We can also accept payments via telephone if required by the customer.
- All prices are in Great British Pounds sterling (GBP), if paying in alternate currencies, Paypal/Card Providers will make a conversion to GBP at the then current exchange rates.
- We must receive payment of the price of the products together with the delivery charges before we can accept your order. When you process your order you will automatically receive an email confirmation of your order.
- All orders placed are subject to availability of products. Most products are kept in stock for immediate dispatch, occasionally additional stock comes from our suppliers/manufacturers which sometimes results in a delay. We strive to keep to our delivery times and will inform customers of any delay immediately.
Exchange of Goods
- If exchanging goods, the cost of posting back the exchange items to the Customer must be borne by the Customer. Please enclose this cost of returning goods with your item for exchange, as detailed on your original invoice. The cost of re-sending goods as an exchange will be subject to change from time to time as dictated by the delivery / transport system(s) the Company elects to use. Please ensure you quote your order number on all correspondence when returning goods. Where the Company has made an error in supply, the Company will bear the cost of all return postage and will refund all costs experienced by the Customer during the exchange process.
- If the Customer fails to return the goods to the Company by a "Recorded Delivery" system such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery service, that ensures it can be "traced" at the point of posting and arrival at destination, the Company cannot be held liable to exchange the goods without proof that the goods have been received by the Company.
- If returning goods for a full refund, the Customer is not required to include any "Return Postage" costs with their returned goods as this is only required when returning goods for an Exchange. Simply send the goods back to the Company along with clear details of the sender and order number and the Company will provide a full refund via the same payment method used in your original purchase.
Standard Returns Policy
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products or you wish to exchange for a different size or colour, you may return them to us within 28 days of the delivery date unless otherwise agreed, for a refund of the cost of the item/s or an exchange. (Excluding baselayer’s worn next to the skin)
- This is provided that the products are returned to us in their original condition, carefully packaged and with all labels "attached" and tags intact. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods returned are deemed to be damaged through no manufacture fault, been worn or washed or tampered with in any way. Please note that all parcels must be sent back by using Recorded Delivery, to make sure of their safe arrival. Failure to return by this mean’s, will result in the customer being liable for the value of goods returned if they do not arrive.
Delivery Prices & Charging
- All prices are in Pounds Sterling and normal delivery charges apply and are set as stated by The Company and are subject to change:
- Current Standard UK Royal Mail Recorded Postal Charges / Standard Selected Courier Delivery Service Applied
- All purchases under £99.99 are charged a standard delivery price of £3.50 for UK Mainland Delivery (Excluding Scottish Highlands & EIRE), Rest of World inc EU is charged at £15.00.
- All purchases over £100.00 are charged at £6.00 for UK Mainland Delivery (Excluding Scottish Highlands & EIRE), Rest of World inc EU is charged at £30.00.
- Most deliveries are sent either by Courier Service or, in some instances and certain UK post code areas, by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, a signature is required upon receipt for all deliveries.
- Failure to supply an appropriate address for delivery where goods can be signed for during normal office hours, will result in your item being held for up to 7 days at the designated delivery office of the delivery company awaiting collection or to re-scheduled delivery time and date which is the sole responsibility of the Customer to arrange/collect following notification of a failed delivery attempt. If you request a different delivery address after dispatch, the Company reserves the right to apply an administration charge to that request subject to such charges being applied to the Company by the Delivery Company.
- Once dispatched Sub-Zero Boots is restricted by any applied limitations of delivery as stipulated by Royal Mail or the selected delivery company used by the Company at that time.
- Orders are normally dispatched within 48 hours However, for any special order items please allow up to 10 working days for delivery. All special order items are subject to availability.
For all orders requested outside the UK or EU Member Countries, please e-mail or call for delivery charges unless otherwise shown.
Non-Delivered Items Due To No Contact At Delivery Address:
- It is the responsibility of Customers to ensure there is someone at the delivery address given at the time of delivery in order that goods can be signed for. In the event that an attempted delivery is made but there was no response from the address details provided and the Company or it's Delivery company are unable to obtain a telephone or e-mail response from the recipient and the goods are returned to Sub-Zero Boots the Company reserves the right to deduct the original transport cost component from any refund then made. If the Customer then requests the items to be re-sent, then the order will need to be re-processed as a completely separate transaction which will then be subject to our standard delivery terms. Where fault is with The Company, there will be no cost implications to the Customer.
REGISTERED COMPANY ADDRESS
Unit 5, Bakewell Road